CWC Event Registration
| Sun Jan 12, 2014 |
Novice Scrimmage 03
New Century Middle School, Cameron, NC
UNION PINES WRESTLING CAMP
July 30th – August 1st (dates slipped one day to the right)
The registration form does not reflect the date change
at Union Pines High School
Open to all Elementary or Middle School Students
$60.00 per Wrestler
This three session camp is for all wrestlers regardless of experience level. Neutral, top, and bottom positions will be covered as will the seven fundamentals of wrestling: position (stance), level change, penetration, back arch, back step, lifting, and motion.
8-8:45 am Registration and Sign In
9am - Noon Session 1
8:30-8:50 Sign In
9am - Noon Session 2
8:30-8:50 Sign In
9am - Noon Session 3
REGISTRATION FORM AND MAILING INSTRUCTIONS ARE ATTACHED
- Two-time Ohio state runner-up
- 2002 NHSCA Senior Nationals All-American (4th)
- 2002 Greco-Roman All-American
- 2006 CAA champion
- Two-time Academic All-American
- St. Edward, Hofstra, and Ohio State Graduate
- 2010 North Carolina Assistant Coach of The Year
- Union Pines High School Head Coach
- 13 Years Experience Coaching Youth Wrestling
- Positive Coaching Alliance Certified Double Goal Coach
- USA Bronze Certified Coach
- Coached wrestlers to 52 Youth State Championship Titles
- Union Pines High School Assistant Coach
- New York High School State Champion
- High School All American
- Four Year Starter at James Madison
- High School and Junior High Coach
|Wednesday December 11, 6:30 PM - |
UPHS @ Lee County
1 days, 12 hours and 56 minutes to Go!
All wrestlers meet in wrestling room for weight check. All Varsity Wrestlers plus 6 JV Wrestlers depart UPHS at 4pm.
|Saturday December 14 - All Day|
2013 Moore County Scramble
3 days, 18 hours and 26 minutes to Go!
Visit the web page for details.
|Saturday December 14, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
South View Duals
4 days, 02 hours and 26 minutes to Go!
All Varsity Wrestlers plus 10 JV wrestlers meet at the school at 5:30 am. Bus departs at 6am.
|Wednesday December 18, 6:30 PM - |
Southern Lee - ALUMNI NIGHT
8 days, 12 hours and 56 minutes to Go!
Please join us on 18 December. On this night we recognize and honor our alumni. We dedicating our efforts on the mat thi...
|Wednesday December 18, 8:30 PM - |
UPHS Family Night!!!
8 days, 14 hours and 56 minutes to Go!
Please join us at Hickory Tavern following our home dual meet on the 18th. We will be sitting on the non-smoking, heated...
|Thursday December 19, 3:40 PM - 4:10 PM|
9 days, 10 hours and 06 minutes to Go!
Nutrition clinic featuring Ashley Carpenter R.D.
|Friday December 20 - All Day|
Early Release Day
9 days, 18 hours and 26 minutes to Go!
|Friday December 20, 4:30 PM - |
Mark Adams Classic
10 days, 10 hours and 56 minutes to Go!
Two-day Tournament. Varsity wrestlers will be dismissed after first period (tentatively). We will travel to Cary HS. W...